Monday, June 16, 2008

Place of the month

The first country that I'm going to talk about is Ireland. I'm starting with this country because it is one that I have loved for a long time. I haven't been there yet, but I'm going to make it over there at some point. Actually, I have Irish heritage coming from both sides of my family. So, I may end up spending more than a week on this one.

First off there is some general information that I think everyone should know about each country, or city. So, you can expect at least that bit of information on each one. You can expect to see:
  • Name
  • Flag
  • Population
  • Flower, song, dance, etc.
  • Best travel books, or websites
  • Currency
  • Best way to get there, and around
  • Top 5 sites to see
In addition to those I will add other things for each country that caught my eye. Plus, I will give you the link to any website that I use so you can get the most info possible. This is my way of traveling until I get out of school, and then hopefully I'll get to put fingerwork to use. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I'll enjoy looking it up.

No comments: