Sunday, June 15, 2008

Hi

Ok so I've had other blogs but didn't really do anything with them because I didn't have a purpose for them. So I'm going to pick one for this so I can actually do something with it. By the way I hope you like my layout because it took me forever to find one I liked. So, now i'm tired from trying to put a gazebo together at 9:30 at night. It sounded good when we started, but the fact that we don't have the canopy for it kinda dampened our efforts. So, were going to try and find something else. I am tired, and am not looking forward to getting up at 6am tomorrow when I've been sleeping in all week. I need a real vacation, not just time off from work, but a beach or something. It's been six years since my family has had a vacation. Wow, I think it's about time. I think one of my ideas for this blog might be to have a weekly destination, and i'll find out all I can about that place and put cool stuff up here. That sounds like fun. I think I'll start with Ireland tomorrow. YAY i'm excited, a goal for my blog. Maybe it won't be so blah after all.

No comments: