Monday, March 30, 2009

Procrastination

n.

[L. procrastinatio: cf. F. procrastination.]
The act or habit of procrastinating, or putting off to a future time; delay; dilatoriness.

Procrastination is the thief of time.
Young. 



I am the queen of procrastination! I'm doing it right now even. I'm putting off doing the homework I need to get done before family comes into town tomorrow. Because I won't do it once they get here. I need to get past this..... maybe I can talk myself into it. 

How would that go?

"I'm not doing my homework!"
"Come on! It'll be fun, just get in your PJ's and turn on some music!"
"no"
"But you have to do it before Grandma, and the girls get here!"
"no"
"Do you want to fail your class? You've already missed several summaries, you can't afford any more."
"I don't care!"
"Yes you do.... You like having your good GPA"
"I know...."
"So, just put on the Twilight soundtrack and get it over with"
"OOOOOK"
"Good job!"

See that is what goes on in my head. lol As a friend of mine says, "You don't want to be in my head, it's scary up there!"

I'm going to go do it now, and then I have to clean my bathroom, and bedroom. Oh joy!

1 comment:

laceylou said...

blogging is a perfect means of procrastinating. muahhahahah.