Sunday, March 22, 2009

The good side of things

I'm trying to think positive through everything that is going on, so here are some good things that are happening.

  • I am walking without a cane, walker, or any help after only two weeks of healing from knee surgery!
  • Only two months left of school
  • I had a really great day Saturday, between hanging out with my mom and a friend
  • I am alive
  • I had alone time today
  • I have a car
  • I have family and friends that love me very much
  • I'm healthy
  • I still have most of my brains 
  • I have a roof over my head 
  • I'm getting a college education, even though it's stressing me out
Even though some of them may be small things, some people don't have that stuff. So, I choose to recognize them and be thankful. Thank you God, for my many blessings.

1 comment:

laceylou said...

yay for getting rid of the cane and walker and crutches!!! You are healing fast! We need to hang out again sometime.

ps. I'm officially friends with your mom on facebook and that's awesome.