Monday, March 22, 2010

Amanda Quiz 1

Blog
Quiz1
Amanda
3/22/2010

Oh wait this isn't homework, lol well You can probably figure out what I've been doing. I have had two of the hardest quarters EVER, in my college career. I'm so completely exhausted. But thanks to God I am pulling through. The one good thing about these last 7 months is that I have learned to rely on God more. I have struggled through all of the stress, and have doubted myself most of the time. I have doubted pretty much every decision I've made. But God has been faithful this whole time. He has brought me through this, I am nothing without Him. I was reading in 1 Corinthians last night where they were talking about how it was better to be single, because you have less responsibility and a better chance to get closer to God. So, I'm going to try and come at it from that angle instead of feeling sorry for myself. I'm not saying that I won't go through some lonely moments, but I'm going to try and put my focus on Him. Thankfully the percentage he expects from me is tiny compared to what He's willing to put in. That's about it for now, hopefully I can get on here more. What kind of stuff would you like to see me talk about on here?

No comments: